- RSS Channel Showcase 4402307
- RSS Channel Showcase 4864348
- RSS Channel Showcase 1466247
- RSS Channel Showcase 1280796
- 09/19/17--22:14: Parmesan Gnocchi Soup
- 10/03/17--15:03: Instant Pot Pepperoni Pizza Meatloaf
- 10/10/17--22:30: Creamy Parmesan Polenta
- 10/11/17--23:41: Instant Pot Wine Braised Beef Short Ribs
We dropped down to 96 degrees here in Phoenix this week, that makes it soup weather!! Okay not really, but I was in the mood for Parmesan Gnocchi Soup. That’s my story and I’m sticking with it. 😉 This simple soup is loaded with healthy vegetables, rich chicken stock, and the added flavor of a...
This Instant Pot Pepperoni Pizza Meatloaf is a sure to become a new family favorite, and it’s ready in just under an hour. That makes it perfect for busy weeknights, and clean out the refrigerator days, LOL. The ground beef came out of the freezer, the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni came out of the deli...
Do you ever create a really delicious meal, that may or may not require a lot of steps, then realize that you forgot to make something to go with it? Oh come on, it can’t just be me! Creamy Parmesan Polenta is the answer to your “I forgot to make a side dish” prayers!! It...
Who is ready for some comfort food? The kind of comfort food that blows your mind and leaves you wanting more. This Instant Pot Wine Braised Beef Short Ribs served on a bed of Creamy Parmesan Polenta is exactly what you need!! And if your live where the temperature is still in the 90’s, turning...